Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Adverbs Cartoon

I make adverbs cartoon on last week. This movie can make everyone can understand what is adverbs and they can know how to use adverbs easily. 


When I make this movie, my classmate friends recording the voice with me. That's why I make great cartoon. When I make this, I make cartoon in here. This is the website of Dvolver. This is good web site. We can make our own movie in this site. I finished make this, I use Garageband application. I have Mac, the Mac has this application. It can edit the sound and recording also. I recording with my friends. First time, I was shy because my teacher and friends looked me and I have to make a sound of the characters voice. But my friends also do it so I was can do it. When I record my voice to cartoon, the shot is so short but the talking is long so in that time, I was said same sentences many times. Finally I make cartoon about adverbs. I think it is for who doesn't know about adverbs. 


1 comment:

  1. Great job Soo Min, but in your reflection can you talk about whether or not you really learned what an Adverb is used for? Did making a cartoon help? Why? How?

    What else did you learn about yourself from making this video?

    ReplyDelete