Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reflection Of A day In My Life

I made the movie on February 16, 2011. The movie is about a day in my life, I put some of verbs to it.
First I take a photo of my bed, my car, a dining table, a TV and my bicycle. In this time, I can not take a photo of snap shot, I have to take a photo of photograph. When I take a photo of these, I was so tired because I have to change the position of the camera so I want to take a photo of these, my camera's image folder was full or the folder become half size. So I have to bluetooth to my mac. And take a photo of other things.
Second I used Iphoto program, this program can be use for cutting some of unused parts and can change the color of the picture. This programs has many application in a tool bar. I did change the color of the picture from Iphoto and effect. When I was change the color of the picture, my mac battery was low so the mac was turn off, I did charge it but the color is become regular. So I was start again.
Third I put the pictures in to the Imovie then I wrote verbs to text, I also put the music of I favorite song.
I did recording of my voice for explain of the verbs. Finally my Movie was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment