Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Explain Of Video And Comparing Of Two Bags

My survey result was awesome. I made survey result charts in Keynote. That charts for show to people and put all of information to imovie. Imovie has my vodice and face for explan the result. This is my video. I believe this movie will help me for making school bag for students. It has many opinion of people. 21 of people joined my survey and they answer many questions. The questions were 9. I made a chart of result. So I can know about what kinds of bag people like it! I used this information and design some bags. Please enjoy it.



 
These are charts

What size of bag do you prefer?

This chart's question is 'What size of bag do you prefer?' Most people said, big bags are batter than small and medium size of bags. They write down their reason of 'why they like that size of bag' to my survey chart. It was really great, I got many variable reasons. So I think, I can make a good bag from this survey.

What do you look for buy a school bag?


 This chart's question is 'What do you look for buy a school bag?' Many people joined this survey and most people said, storage is the most parts of when buy a school bag. This chart has many tyeps of people opinion. I think, if I make a bag, I have to look this chart and consider for design, storage and comfort. 



Yes or No Questions
Most people said, the bag's design is important. and they like 1 straps than 2. They most like useful bags. I think the most important thing is, I have to keep ask to people and get information. 

I think I need to survey many time because I need to get some information of customer's opinion about choose a bag. This survey really really helped me for doing this project. If I can make a bag, I have to consider the people opinion. I wants to make a good bag for students so I use this survey result so I will insert the some zippers and make a enough storage for laptop or book. Make a 2 straps of bag and put some cushion to that straps for when students wear bag, it will protect their shoulder. And put some design of logo of mine and make not too big not too small of bag..   


These are my design of bags
For comparing
This bag is my bag, It has some zippers and it is for girl. And this is one of simple style bag. This size is midium and it can attract from girl students.

For comparing

This bag  is unisex. It has cute character of cow and black drops. The black drops helped back ground of bag. It is simple and it looks pretty. It can attract boys and girls. I think, if I made it and selling, It will very popular.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment